UAB ALITUS values and protects the customers privacy, so in this Privacy and cookies policy (hereinafter – Policy) we clearly present the principles used to collect and use information in our website as well as other information, concerning UAB ALITUS provisions and principles, which guarantee personal data protection.
This policy is applied in the cases when you visit UAB ALITUS managed websites (www.alitus.lt; www.greenapple.lt) and / or book/ buy UAB ALITUS services. This policy is also to inform you about other personal data administration operations and basic provisions, performed by UAB ALITUS, to guarantee your privacy. This Policy is not applied when you browse websites of other companies or use the third-party service to buy UAB ALITUS services.
Administrating personal data we follow European Union Data protection regulation No 2016/679, Law on the Legal Protection of Personal Data of the Republic of Lithuania, Law on Electronic Communications of the Republic of Lithuania, other relevant legal requirements and indications by controlling authorities.
UAB ALITUS IMPLIMENTS PERSONAL DATA ADMINISTRATION
With the purpose to ensure clear and responsible personal data administration, we would like to inform you that UAB ALITUS administrates personal data for the following purposes:
– providing accommodation services, signing and implementing contracts, administrating costumer database, including customer complaints management;
– implementing direct marketing;
– assessing customer‘s solvency and managing debts;
improving service quality and (or) as the evidence for the purpose to collect the evidence (correspondence by e-mail);
– guaranteeing safety of the customers, employees and premises (video surveillance);
– for other purposes, related to inner management, for example administrating UAB ALITUS employees’ data.
WHAT KIND OF DATA IS COLLECTED AND ADMINISTRATED?
UAB ALITUS collects and administers personal data from the following categories:
– basic data, which is necessary for the above mentioned purposes: name, surname, personal number and date of birth, contact details etc.;
– data, which is necessary to provide services: order details, information in invoices, payments related details etc.;
– collection of other data is based on Your agreement and is precisely defined at the moment when you are asked for it.
WHAT ARE LEGAL BASIS TO COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
UAB ALITUS can collect Your personal data just in accordance to legal basis for legal processing. It is a legal basis of making and implementing the contract when You and UAB ALITUS make provision of services or any other contract. UAB ALITUS legal interests can also become a basis to process data, for example: when UAB ALITUS checks solvency, manages and (or) surcharges debds. UAB ALITUS can administer Your personal data in the same way as implementing any legal liability (to implement requirements of normative acts, so to provide answers to legal enquiries made by state or municipality etc.) or any other legal administration basis set by legal acts.
HOW LONG IS YOUR DATA SAVED?
UAB ALITUS saves Your personal data not longer than it is necessary for administrating the data or as it is set by legal acts, if the protection period is not prolonged. Personal data is usually saved as long as contractual relations may have reasonable claims or as long as ir is necessary for UAB ALITUS to implement legal interests and to protect them. Unnecessary personal data is destroyed.
UAB ALITUS does everything to guarantee precise, honest and legal administration of personal data. It is administrated just for set purposes, strictly following legal acts and clear provision, fair requirements for administrating personal data.
WHOM UAB ALITUS PRESENTS OR CAN PRESENT PERSONAL DATA?
UAB ALITUS can provide such data:
– for those who administer the data, while doing some kind of jobs for UAB ALITUS or provide such service (agents, who administer data to make and manage contracts with customers; IT companies, which administer data to ensure the development, progress and maintenance; companies, which send information to customers, provide security and other services);
– for companies, which administer united debtors’ files and administrate debts;
– for court, legal or state institutions according to provisions set by legal act requirements;
– for partners, for example successors of claims to ensure effective debt management UAB ALITUS transfers them the right to claim the amount due to the customer;
– for other people in accordance with your agreement, if such agreement is received for some particular cases.